Results of CBSE UGC NET Examination are expected to be released on 10th May 2017. No official announcement about this examination, which is conducted every year, has been made by the board members. The results will be available at the official web portal after 3:00 PM in afternoon.
The board had conducted this UGC NET examination on 22nd January 2017. Around 6,00,000 candidates appeared for this exam, which was conducted in January this year. Few weeks after the exam, the board released answer key, which students generally use to estimate their marks after the test.
In a year, the board conducts this examination for two times. Graduates and post-graduate students, who clear this exam by scoring good marks, are considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for universities and colleges across India.
Steps to check CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 Results
- Visit the official website by typing the URL ‘www.cbseresults.nic.in’ in search box of the browser.
- Open the link of results by clicking on ‘UGC NET Exam Result 2017’.
- Fill the required information in the blank spaces to proceed further.
- After entering the necessary date, click on the option ‘submit’.
- Then, the result having subject wise marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘print’ option to download the soft copy the result.