Tubelight Movie 3rd Day Collection Total Business Worldwide Box Office Income Report : Salman Khan and Sohail Khan starrer newly released Hindi action-comedy movie Tubelight received steady response on Saturday. Witnessing 75% occupancy in cinema halls, the movie registered a business of Rs 21.15 crore on opening day. The Bollywood flick is expected to gross Rs 24 crore income as Tubelight 2nd day box office collection.
Releasing on 4350 screens in India, the Hindi offering commenced its box office journey on a higher note. The movie was expected to perform better than Salman Khan’s previous film Sultan. However, the cinema failed to break the box office record of Sultan, which had earned Rs 36 crore income on its first day of release on the occasion of Ramadan Eid 2016.
Tubelight total collection is expected to be Rs 250 crore as the movie has clashed with Allu Arjun starrer Duvvada Jagannadham. DJ movie collection was reportedly more than the multi-starrer latest Bollywood film. Featuring Chinese actress Zhu Zhu in pivotal role, the film showcased poor performance in overseas and collected around 9 crore collection in international market.
However, the movie couldn’t even surpass the earnings grossed by latest Telugu film, which stars Bollywood actress Pooja Hegde in significant role. Tubelight movie didn’t get good response in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and other Telugu speaking regions. In rest of the country, Kabir Khan’s directorial venture grossed a good revenue at India’s box office.
- Production Cost : Rs 80 crore
- Prints & Advertising Cost : Rs 20 crore
- Sales of Musical & Other Rights : Rs 12.5 crore
- UAE : $ 1.5 million (Rs 6.77 crore)
- North America : Rs 1.71 crore
- Australia : Rs 0.58 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.27 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 0.44 crore
Salman Khan Highest Opener Movies
- (2012) Ek Tha Tiger : Rs 32.93 core
- (2014) Kick : Rs 26.40 crore
- (2015) Bajrangi Bhaijaan : RS 27.25 crore
- (2016) Sultan : Rs 36.54 crore